We’ve reblogged this illustration from Boyfriend and ExBoyfriend BDSM Gallery. He’s got great taste in NSFW pics too.
This is a regular series of illustrated guides. You can find the others here.
wax play: The top drips hot wax on the bottom. (See “fire and ice“) Safety note: It is important what kind of candle is used, as some have a much higher melting temperature than others, and can cause second-degree burns (blisters). Plain paraffin is best; for example, most ’emergency’ candles (which are also quite cheap). Scented, colored, “long burning”, “dripless” and beeswax candles can burn very hot.
”fire and ice” (see wax play): Play involving the use of hot wax alternating with ice or ice water.
• A Submissive Journal – The Complete How to Wax Play
• BDSM Education – Wax Play
• Suffer My Desire – BDSM Wax Play 101
• Mistress 160’s BDSM for Beginners – Fire+Ice Temperature Play
• BDSM Sadomasochism Tumbrl – Wax Play
• Idaho BDSM – Basic of Wax Play
• Peter Masters – Practical Wax Play