In the famous Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, there are four possible pairs:
• Introversion (I) or Extraversion (E)
• Intuition (N) or Sensing (S)
• Thinking (T) or Feeling (F)
• Judging (J) or Perceiving (P)
Briggs and Myers work is based on Jung’s theories of the 1920s, and it’s such an established personality typing that it has been absorbed into various other approaches, including Socionics, Keirsey Temperament Sorter and Linda Berens’ Interaction Styles.
This test, from 16Personalities, uses the standard MBTI terminology, but is a slight variation in that rather than push you totally into one box or another (so you are either I or E) it incorporates scales, allowing you, for example, to be 37% E.
It’s takes about 15 minutes, but rewards you with a very comprehensive multi-page write-up of your results, including strengths and weaknesses, relationship and leadership styles, and discussion of career paths and workplace habit.
It turns out I’m INFJ (and boydenon is INFP). Take the test and find out yours.
Take the 16Personalities Free Personality Test
Feature image by Masumi Sakamoto
OTHER FUN BDSM QUIZZES
• What type of Dominant are you?
• What is the psychology of your sexuality?
• What is Your Safeword?
• What’s Your BDSM Role?
• The Submissive Test – What’s Kind of Submissive Are You?
• Map Your Kinks
• What kind of Sexual Deviant Are You?