The problem with terms like “sub” or “slave” is that they’re broad umbrella terms. Perhaps you see your role (or would like your role) to be partly domestic helper, partly pet, partly pleasure toy. Or perhaps something else?
What type of submissive are you? This test utilizes the 11 categories of submissive from “Domination & Submission: The BDSM Relationship Handbook” and utilizes your responses to 50 questions to place you on a a series of spectrums from 0-100% for each of the 11 categories. Overlap between sub categories is not only possible, but rather common. Scores above 50% generally should be interpreted as “positive” for that category, just as scores below 50% should be interpreted as “negative.”
It’s a quiz. Don’t take it too seriously. But, you might find the results interesting.
OTHER FUN BDSM QUIZZES
• Are You a Left or Right Brainer?
• Which of the Five Love Languages Do You Speak?
• Does Your Enneagram Personality Affect Who You Are In Your D/s Role?
• What’s Your MBTI Personality Type?
• What is the Psychology of Your Sexuality?
• What is Your Safeword?
• What’s Your BDSM Role?
• Map Your Kinks
• What Kind of Sexual Deviant Are You?
• Do You and Your Partner Share Hidden Fantasies?
• Check Your Narcissistic Personality Inventory
• Discover Your Personal Erotic Myth
• What Kind of Submissive Are You?